Tuesday, September 13, 2011

100 Deeds

Every once in a while, something will happens that just makes your day. 100 Deeds will be a new series of posts dedicated to naming a good deed that I have either experienced or have performed. Deeds that not only makes someone smile, but also gives that satisfying feeling to the self. Along the way, I hope that you will comment in the section below of the good doings you have either experienced or performed in your life time.




Deed #1


It just so happens that last night at about 12:00 AM I was heading back home from my boyfriends house, when less than a block away laid a dead dog. A German Shepherd to be more precise. The owner was running down the street with his other shepherd towards the dog when I was about to avoid it. I stopped, and the man came to my window with waterfalls of tears running down his cheeks. He asked me to wait in front of the dog, while he went around the corner to get his car. So I did. I've been taught to never help a stranger because they may not have good intentions, but I felt that because I was in the safety of my car I could get away with it. I put my hazard lights on and waited inside my car in front of this limp dog. I waited for no more than ten minutes when the owner came back. This time with his car and his son. He again came up to me and sobbing he said " I don't know who you are, but thank you so much." These words made me so content. I was greatly satisfied with my deed. And I want to share this with you.

P.S. I want to know that this world has hope in it, so please share with me the good deeds you have either done, experienced, or seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment