Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deed Two: Warmth In The Rain



Not to long ago it was a horribly rainy day, with dark skies and menacing lightening bolts. I was walking to my car, soaking in the tears of the sky. When suddenly the kindest woman came to me and offered me shelter under her umbrella. I honestly didn't need it, but I accepted her humble offer. Her name was Julie, and I hope she got some major karma points because in a crowd of 15 she was the only one kind enough to offer her umbrella, even though it was probably the smallest one I've ever seen. Not many people would allow a stranger get so close to their bubble, but every once in while it may happen. I find joy in these magnificently rare moments.

P.S. share with me your stories of light on a stormy day in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment