Sunday, September 4, 2011

Craving Steak



The place to go is definitely "El Rinconcito Paisa."

As the carnivore that I am, I really appreciate the quality of this steak, but the price is the real kicker. For the minimal price of 16 dollars you get a hot plate with a nice long thick piece of grilled Sirloin, plantains, rice, beans, and a salad. Not to mention the mouthwatering sauces on the side. My personal favorite is the red spice sauce, but you can't miss out on the perfectly devised Chimichurri that will leave your taste buds in heaven for days. I absolutely recommend going here for a simple dinner with lots of food. But be aware that not all branches may be as amazing!

P.S. Aside from ballin' restaurants like "the knife" and what not, do you guys recommend any places where I can get some good steak?

No comments:

Post a Comment